Thursday, November 29, 2007

What the EFF???



Snoop Dogg's new video for Sensual Seduction.

?????????

It sounds like Madonna's electronica crap. And it takes him forever to start rapping.

This is crazy.

Watch me love it to death in a month, LOL.

Ew.

Him discussing the song/video.


OH! I'll be watching his new reality show on E! It premiers December 9th.
----------------
Listening to: Angie Stone - Black Brother
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Listening to: P. Diddy feat. Ginuwine, Loon - I Need a Girl Part. 2
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

  1. yeah this is NOT very snoop doggy of him. i'll prob end up loving it too lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog