Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Another thing I stole

From Skittle's Place is the ClickComment Widget.

People visit this blog, (Hello Jasper, TN. I see you!) but they don't always comment. With ClickComment, they can register their vote of Cool, Fun, Put me to sleep, or whatever with a click of their mouse.

I'm interested to see if this changes anything on my blog, LOL. Probably not.

I don't notice changes from most of the crap I add. Woe is me.

Anyway, now you can tell me what you think about certain posts but not go through the whole ACTUAL COMMENTING that brings me joy. :-)

----------------
Listening to: Black Eyed Peas - The boogie that be
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Listening to: Ricky Martin - La Bomba
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:

  1. Where did you get clickcomment? It's a great idea, and I want it for my blog.

    Not a bad blog here either. Bookmark'd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After the page finishes loading, roll over the clickcomment thingee and it will have a link for "get widget now".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angelika,

    Thank you very much for writing about ClickComments. We are excited that you like our service. We are a young company and are eager to learn how to better serve our users. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions or feedback.

    Thanks a lot!
    -Krates
    postreach.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog