Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Another thing I stole

From Skittle's Place is the ClickComment Widget.

People visit this blog, (Hello Jasper, TN. I see you!) but they don't always comment. With ClickComment, they can register their vote of Cool, Fun, Put me to sleep, or whatever with a click of their mouse.

I'm interested to see if this changes anything on my blog, LOL. Probably not.

I don't notice changes from most of the crap I add. Woe is me.

Anyway, now you can tell me what you think about certain posts but not go through the whole ACTUAL COMMENTING that brings me joy. :-)

----------------
Listening to: Black Eyed Peas - The boogie that be
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Listening to: Ricky Martin - La Bomba
via FoxyTunes

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog