Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Wednesday Memeage

Daily 3

1. Which is nobler: personal accountability or self-sacrifice?
Personal accountability. Most people don't sacrifice without expecting other people to notice how much they're giving up. That is not noble or admirable at all! You have to really be humble to say "I was wrong."

2. Do you believe in individual freedom? What does it mean to you? Yes. Individual freedom means doing what I feel is best for me as long as I'm not intentionally harming anybody else.

For example: I don't think it should be a law that we have to wear seat belts. We all know what happens to people who get into wrecks when they weren't wearing their seat belts. If an adult wants to treat their own life so casually, I don't think it's the government's business to tell them that they HAVE to wear a seat belt.

I DO think it should be a law to have children in car seats. They are not old enough to make that decision for themselves.

I agree with speed limits because driving 80 mph isn't just stupid, you're putting everyone else on the road in danger. You don't and shouldn't have that right.

3. Name one cause you believe in very strongly. How do you show your support? I have no idea, LOL.

Wednesday Mind Hump

Name your:
Last album/CD/mp3 listened to Digital Getdown by Nsync
Last book read The Testament by John Grisham
Last food eaten Honey Smacks or whatever they're called
Last beverage drunk Sun Drop
Last movie watched Transformers
Last item bought Toilet Paper


----------------
Now playing: Kenny Loggins - I'm Alright
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog