Wednesday, November 07, 2007

2nd Blog of the Week

Ok, I said I was going to do this once a week or whatever, but since it's NaBloPoMo I've been a joining fool at all of the networking sites.

As a result, I'm finding a lot more blogs that I like.

So, I'm going to keep calling it Blog of the Week because I feel like it. But I'm going to do it as frequently or infrequently as I want to because I don't want to keep the damned "funny blogs" document on my desktop.

A Running Commentary
Megan is the author of this blog. I found her on Blogher. I had just posted an introduction message for my blog and decided to read some of the other introduction posts.

Here's a tidbit of what I saw on her blog:

How can a tampon have a no slip grip? And do I really want something with a no slip grip inside of my vagina?
- 23/10/07


All of the posts that I read were funny. Check out Megan's Blog!

Sean Greenbek's Quasi-Diary

The author of this blog is Paul Crawford. He commented here a couple of days ago for the first time, so I followed him back to his blog.

It's an interesting read.

Here's a tidbit:

Have you ever noticed the difference in volume between brushing your teeth with your mouth open or with your mouth closed? It's pretty fucking big.


Actually, I think the first time he commented was on a meme. His answers are at Sean's Memes. All of his answers cracked me up, so I looked at his profile and then I found Quasi Diary.

Whatever, they're both amusing blogs. :-)

This concludes the Blog of the Week of the Hour entry. I've been up for 24 hours now, and I don't think I'll be going to bed any time soon so I might find some more new blogs today, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog