Saturday, November 17, 2007

**Warning**

Ok, I watch a show every week.

This week they showed people's reactions to some really disgusting video.

Of course I had to see what was so disgusting.

DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Resist the urge to see it, whatever the urge is. Even if it's worse than feening for crack.

I don't know whether to vomit or just rip my eyes out.

I'm not even going to tell you how to find it.

OMG.

If I ever sleep again I'm going to have nightmares.

DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. So...uhhh...what was it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most disgusting and depraved thing I've ever seen.

    I can't even come up with the adjectives to describe it.

    I will not tell you what it was or where it was. NO ONE should see that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh come on, Angelika. You have to give me at least a little, tiny hint. If it makes a difference, I've seen all the food competitions on Fear Factor. Is it worse than that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ever seen Jackass? When some dumbass ate a snowcone flavored with urine? Or when Steve O had his head in a bubble and the big fat guy defacated into it?

    I think what these individuals did would make even Steve O from Jackass nauseous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I watch the same show, and I had to know what they were talking about. I did enough of a search to find out the topic,... and then I ran far from my computer, resisting the urge to see it. Knowing the topic,... that was MORE than enough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nevermind, I don't want to know. :-|

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog