Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday 11/18/07

That's my answer!

What's on your Christmas list this year? Nothing

Randomness

1. How do you celebrate Thanksgiving? I don't actually "celebrate". I go to my mother's to eat.


2. Do you cook or go out to eat?
Already answered.

3. What has been the best Thanksgiving for you? The worst? I don't remember.

4. What are you thankful for? That I don't have to live with my mother.

5. Any special traditions you do? No

an extra sidedish this week:
1. cranberry sauce or gravy?
Neither on their own. I only eat cranberry sauce with stuffing. I only eat gravy with potatoes.

2. white meat or dark? Dark. :-)

3. yams, with or without marshmallows? With. And then I only eat the marshmallows and raisins, LOL.

4. stuffing or no stuffing? Stuffing

5. pumpkin pie or apple pie? Apple

Sunday Seven

Name the seven favorite “obscure” films you’re pretty sure most people have either never heard of or have forgotten.

I don't think I watch obscure films...

1. Memento
2. Ju-on
3. Evolution
4. Dogma
5. Under the Cherry Moon
6. Graffiti Bridge
7. Wellville



----------------
Listening to: Montell Jordan - This is how we do it
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

  1. i like gravy on both my potatoes and my stuffing!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen "Dogma" (love it!) and "Wellville" (very strange)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog