Saturday 6 - # 186
1. Considering your political views now versus seven years ago, do you think they have changed or remained the same? Changed.
2. Should a president be allowed to run for a third term? No.
3. Do you think a president would be able to accomplish more if he could only be elected to a single term? Sometimes I think so. Do they really every make major changes in their second term?
4. Take the quiz: Which political group most agrees with you? LIBERAL LIBERTARIAN
5. Can you imagine ever running for office? No.
6. Let’s suppose that you were a candidate, and that you found some real dirt that no one else knew about your opponent. If that candidate started a negative campaign against you, how tempted would you be to use that information? I wouldn't hesitate to let the info "leak", LOL.
Sat 8: Techy
Do you have any of the following gadgets, and what kind? when did you get them?
1. cellphone? I got the first one in the 90s. One of those bag phones. Now I have one. I don't know what kind and I'm not going to look.
2. digital camera? Yes. 1999? Kodak something or other
3. video camera? No
4. video game console? Yes. Gamecube. But I'm going to have to get a Playstation 3 or Xbox 360 because the fuckers came out with a new lego star wars game and it doesn't come for the gamecube.
5. TiVo/DVR? DVR. I don't remember if it was 2005 or 2006
6. mp3 player/iPod? NO
7. laptop computer? I don't like laptops. I don't need one.
8. any widget or app on your phone or computer to makes your life easier (commute time calculator, on-time flight alert, zocdoc, etc.)? No.
Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt
Theme: I love ____
I love My son, My Crush, Music, Winter & Wal-Mart. :-)
Listening to: Amy Winehouse - You Know I'm No Good
Why does everyone talk about Angelina Jolie's lips like they are something desirable? To me, they look like she needs some chap stick. E...
F ollowing are this week's High Fives in no particular order. BadGalsRadio for The Reality of the Entrecard Payout Formula - Explained ...
A s requested, here is more information about the first 2 Artemis Fowl Books. Artemis Fowl is, in the first book, a 12 year old criminal m...
J oan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? Tuesdays @ 9/8C on WE TV. Why? Because Joan Rivers is a fraking Nutbag but she cracks me the hell u...
S o Evan and I had gone to Mommy Dearest's house today to drop off the dog food that we got for Tiki. She asked me to take the fingerna...
L ast week, I borrowed Valkyrie from the Library. Have I mentioned that the last video rental place around here closed down this month? ...
T hat's the only explanation I have for what the everloving hell is going on with my feet. Yesterday, I was walking down the stairs, my...
one of the regulars posted a link to the friend test she had created about herself. I think I got a 36. So then I created one of my own. ...
H oly shit. I was about to get on here & rant about Jennifer Hudson's big head and her fucking commercial that plays on EVERY comme...
Y es, I know that hate is a strong word. What I feel about Oprah goes beyond the intense dislike that I feel for celebs like Britney Spear...