Monday, November 19, 2007

Monday Memeage - 11/19/07

Music Memoirs

Top 5 albums that you are thankful that you bought this year/or are thankful were recorded. (depending on your purchasing habits)

I don't normally buy entire albums because I usually only like one song on the CD.
Elliot Yamin is the only one I can recall buying this year. And I only like 3 songs, LOL.

Manic Monday

What is your least favorite day of the week and why? They're all the same to me.


What's the best way to end the day?
Sleeping.

Which animal would you have left out of the ark? Mosquitoes. If you want to be technical and tell me that Mosquitoes aren't animals, I'll say house cats.

Music Mambo

There wasn't a question with today's date, so I'm doing the one from 11/12.

Top 5 One Hit Wonders
1. No Rain - Blind Melon
2. Here it goes again - OK Go (They haven't had another hit yet, have they?)
3. Hey Mickey - Toni Basil
4. Let's Go All the Way - Sly Fox
5. Shiny Happy People - B52s


Monday Madness

1. What was your biggest challenge this past week? Not cussing some idiot out while I was playing online spades.

2. What was your biggest accomplishment this past week? Not cussing some idiot out while I was playing online spades.

3. What was the most exciting thing that happened in your life this past week? Exciting things don't happen to me, thank the Lord.

4. What one thing made you the happiest this past week? I don't remember.

Monday's a Bitch

1.Which room in your home best represents your personality? Living Room

2.What are your neighbours like? No idea. I don't talk to strangers.

3.What style of home decor suits your taste most(eg.country,modern,ect.)? I don't know from style.

4.If money were no object what 3 impractical features would you want your home to include? Pool, Theater, Elevator

5.What's your least favourite household chore to do? Cleaning the toilet.


Listening to: KCI and JoJo - All My Life
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog