Thursday, November 01, 2007

NaBloPoMo

I was reading Sue's blog & she had a post about NaBloPoMo.

Did you know November is National Blog Posting Month?

Me either.

I don't even keep up with the regular holidays, LOL.

Anyway, I joined.

This might be the inspiration I need to post more. I'm supposed to post something every day. It will be nice to be excited about blogging again.

Does everyone go through the whole "I'm so bored with my blog" phase?

Cynic has entered a contest too. He's supposed to write 50,000 words in November. So stop by and show him some support! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I don't have the I'm bored with my blog as much as my life and that is where most of my blog fodder comes from so one leads to another. I think it's a phase we all go through.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog