Thursday, November 01, 2007

FINALLY!!!

Wheeeeeeeee!

I finally got Jeeves & Wooster. All 4 seasons. :-) I will start watching it right after I post this.

Yesterday when Evan was outside playing, one of his friends gave him a Trick or Treat bag & let him borrow Transformers.

I never wanted to see that movie. The name "Transformers" brings back memories of childhood which I never want to remember. Plus, I thought it would be cheesy.

But it kicked ass! There was action and comedy. I've liked Shia Lebouf (sp?) in all the movies I've seen him in. He's always a smartass, LOL.

OK, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog