Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Daily Three

Daily Three

1. What temperature do you consider to be "cold" or when you would need to wear warm clothes? Anything under 60 is when I start wearing a jacket.

2. What is a typical Winter like in your area? What are the average temps this time of year? I don't know what the average temps are, but it's never cold enough for me! I should move to Canada... We rarely get snow here in the "dirty dirty". If we do, it melts fast. School is canceled for the threat of snow. I hate the south for that reason, LOL.


3. If you live in a cooler climate, what is it that you enjoy most about it? Why do you choose to remain living there? If you live in a warmer climate, have you ever visited places that were seasonably cold? What did you like or dislike about it?
I used to live in MD. School was never canceled for snow! I hated it then, but now I would appreciate it, LOL. I don't move because I am disabled and all my family is here. I don't worry about The Boy being kidnapped and sold into slavery for some weird sex slave trade thing. I only worry about him impregnating some white chick whose father is in the KKK. ;-)


----------------
Listening to: Ricky Martin - La Bomba
via FoxyTunes

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog