Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Daily Three

Daily Three

1. What temperature do you consider to be "cold" or when you would need to wear warm clothes? Anything under 60 is when I start wearing a jacket.

2. What is a typical Winter like in your area? What are the average temps this time of year? I don't know what the average temps are, but it's never cold enough for me! I should move to Canada... We rarely get snow here in the "dirty dirty". If we do, it melts fast. School is canceled for the threat of snow. I hate the south for that reason, LOL.


3. If you live in a cooler climate, what is it that you enjoy most about it? Why do you choose to remain living there? If you live in a warmer climate, have you ever visited places that were seasonably cold? What did you like or dislike about it?
I used to live in MD. School was never canceled for snow! I hated it then, but now I would appreciate it, LOL. I don't move because I am disabled and all my family is here. I don't worry about The Boy being kidnapped and sold into slavery for some weird sex slave trade thing. I only worry about him impregnating some white chick whose father is in the KKK. ;-)


----------------
Listening to: Ricky Martin - La Bomba
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog