Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A different meme (to me)

I was over at Skittles' Place and I saw a meme that I hadn't seen before. You use the first letter of your first name and answer the questions. You can't use your own name for an answer.

The first letter of my first name is "A"

1. Famous Singer: Alicia Keys
2. Four Letter Word: Anus
3. Street: Alphabet Street (Prince Song)
4. Color: Azul
5. Gifts/Presents: A big wad of money
6. Vehicles: Avalon
7. Things In A Souvenir Shop: Ah have no idea. Ah don't go to souvenir shops (Southern Accent)
8. Boy Name: Aaron
9. Girl Name: Angelica :-)
10. Movie Title: Armageddon
11. Drink: Apple Martini
12. Occupation: Accountant
13. Celebrity: Angelina Jolie
14. Magazine: Allure
15. U.S. City: Annapolis
16. Pro Sports: Artistic Gymnastics
17. Fruit: Avocado (it's a fruit! Who knew?)
18. Reason For Being Late For Work: A dog ate my alarm clock
19. Something You Throw Away: Almost everything
20. Something You Shout: Asshole!

----------------
Listening to: Destiny's Child - Lose My Breath
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting me know you played this! I liked your answers.. especially the southern accent one and the big wad of money. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog