Monday, October 22, 2007

Another reason to love YouTube

I was listening to my 80s playlist on i-tunes. "Girls, Girls, Girls" by Motley Crue came on. So I looked for it on youtube.

It was there.

I used to have such a crush on Nikki Sixx. :-)

And then I started looking for other videos I remember watching back then.

New Kids on the Block

Shut up. I was a teenager then. I didn't have a crush on any one in particular, I was ashamed that I liked some of their songs back then. I would never have admitted to liking NKOTB. I was Prince or Rock music back then. Allegedly...

I did remember enjoying watching Jordan Knight dance.

And I STILL love "Give it to you" by him. The song. I don't give a crap about the video. He looks so cheesy in it.


This last one is from 1990, the year I graduated from HS. It's my theme song.

Jane Child


I still have her first album on cassette. I wonder if it's on CD or if they just didn't bother? LOL. I don't think I've heard of anything from her since the first album...

Ok, I have to go watch Robot Chicken and whatever else I recorded tonight.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog