Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I LOVE my DVR

I've said it before.

Here's what I'm recording now that the new seasons are starting

Sunday: Desperate Housewives, Family Guy, Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane

Monday: Everybody Hates Chris, Prison Break (for Evan), Heroes, CSI Miami

Tuesday: Bones, House, The Unit, Cane, Tori & Dean Inn Love, Eureka

Wednesday: America's Next Top Model, Back to you, Til Death, Private Practice, Dirty Sexy Money (?), Kitchen Nightmares, CSI NY

Thursday: Survivor, Grey's, CSI, Tim Gunn's Guide to Style

Friday: Bionic Woman (on Sci Fi), Doctor Who, Dog Whisperer, Moonlight

Saturday: The only thing I have is Evan's cartoons, LOL.

I blame Fo at JJHF for getting me started watching ANTM. A lot of the peeps really. They talked about it all the time so I started watching it just to see who they were talking about.

But I started watching Tori & Dean and Tim Gunn on my own. I'm fascinated by Tim Gunn, LOL. I think JJHF peeps got me started on Project Runway too.

Anyway, half of these new shows that I'm watching probably won't last. (Raines & The Wedding Bells didn't last and they were good shows!)

We shall see.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog