Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I LOVE my DVR

I've said it before.

Here's what I'm recording now that the new seasons are starting

Sunday: Desperate Housewives, Family Guy, Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane

Monday: Everybody Hates Chris, Prison Break (for Evan), Heroes, CSI Miami

Tuesday: Bones, House, The Unit, Cane, Tori & Dean Inn Love, Eureka

Wednesday: America's Next Top Model, Back to you, Til Death, Private Practice, Dirty Sexy Money (?), Kitchen Nightmares, CSI NY

Thursday: Survivor, Grey's, CSI, Tim Gunn's Guide to Style

Friday: Bionic Woman (on Sci Fi), Doctor Who, Dog Whisperer, Moonlight

Saturday: The only thing I have is Evan's cartoons, LOL.

I blame Fo at JJHF for getting me started watching ANTM. A lot of the peeps really. They talked about it all the time so I started watching it just to see who they were talking about.

But I started watching Tori & Dean and Tim Gunn on my own. I'm fascinated by Tim Gunn, LOL. I think JJHF peeps got me started on Project Runway too.

Anyway, half of these new shows that I'm watching probably won't last. (Raines & The Wedding Bells didn't last and they were good shows!)

We shall see.

2 comments:

  1. I need me one of them newfangled DVR doohickeys...on weeks like this when new shows are begging to be sampled and old friends are coming back it can be frustrating. Like tonight when House and Boston Legal and Reaper (which I've heard good things about) and Ken Burns' The War are all tripping over themselves trying to get my attention at the same time (House gets the real time nod, The War gets the VCR like it has all week and maybe I can catch the others online sometime.) *Sigh* :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally forgot about Reaper!

    A lot of the science fiction shows end up on Sci fi, so maybe I'll see it there.

    If not, and it lasts, I can catch it during reruns.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog