Monday, September 24, 2007

Evan got his saxophone tonight!


Wheeeeeee! I'm so psyched. :-)

The music store guy suggested that the kids not play with their instruments tonight.

But, being me, I showed him how to grease his cork (Evan - That just sounds wrong.) and put the reed on. Then I said "Blow".

When I started on the clarinet, I used a 1 (hardness) reed. He's starting with a 2½. I told him that he might not be able to get any sound out of it. So of course he did.



I'll get some better pictures when I feel like it, LOL.

YAY! I already have my ear plugs for when he practices. :-)

I'm so excited!

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog