Friday, July 20, 2007

Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows

I will be buying it tonight.

I will leave here at 11:15 pm.

It will take about 5 minutes to walk to the car, 13 minutes to drive to Wal-mart, 5 minutes to walk into the store and another 3-5 minutes to get an electric cart to do my shopping.

I will shop until midnight.

Then I will drive/ride to the book department to see that they don't have the book on the shelves yet even though they're advertising that it will be on sale at 12:01.

Then I will find an employee, ask them why the book is not on the shelves, and have them open a box and personally hand me the book, then go check out.

I will go through the same routine on August 20th because House Season 3 comes out on DVD on the 21st.

I can't wait.

I saved a few episodes of House Season 3 on the DVR. I watched "Resignation" again the other day. I'm so used to deleting crap right after I watched it that I deleted it before I realized what I was doing. :-( Doesn't matter that there's only a month before I can have that episode on DVD in my house and watch it whenever I want.

I want to watch it again. Now.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog