Friday, July 20, 2007

Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows

I will be buying it tonight.

I will leave here at 11:15 pm.

It will take about 5 minutes to walk to the car, 13 minutes to drive to Wal-mart, 5 minutes to walk into the store and another 3-5 minutes to get an electric cart to do my shopping.

I will shop until midnight.

Then I will drive/ride to the book department to see that they don't have the book on the shelves yet even though they're advertising that it will be on sale at 12:01.

Then I will find an employee, ask them why the book is not on the shelves, and have them open a box and personally hand me the book, then go check out.

I will go through the same routine on August 20th because House Season 3 comes out on DVD on the 21st.

I can't wait.

I saved a few episodes of House Season 3 on the DVR. I watched "Resignation" again the other day. I'm so used to deleting crap right after I watched it that I deleted it before I realized what I was doing. :-( Doesn't matter that there's only a month before I can have that episode on DVD in my house and watch it whenever I want.

I want to watch it again. Now.

*sigh*

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog