Tuesday, July 17, 2007

7/17/07

Went to see Candyman today. I had to get the temporary crown for the tooth on which I had the root canal.

He told me months ago that it would turn gray. So I was waiting for the tooth to turn gray before I went back. But it never did. I decided to go back before the hollow tooth broke and I had to get a bridge or whatever.

While I was driving, my A/C stopped working. Joy. Fucking car.

My mother had that car for 10 years, never had a problem with it. As soon as I get it, shit starts breaking. I had to get some hole fixed in the radiator & new brakes. She knew she was going to sell it to me, so she didn't bother to get it fixed. So I didn't bother to pay her the last $500 for the car.

She can suck it.

Then I went to the other wal mart and got a mouse.

Get this, my mother is so addicted to Al Green that when she came over Sunday and I told her the mouse wasn't working so she couldn't use the computer, she gave me money to buy a new one, LOL. I had the money to buy a new one. It's only $20, but I didn't tell her that.

She can suck it.

Then I went to her house for dinner because she made roast beef. Since her dog died she can't eat an entire roast beef by herself, and Starr isn't there to eat the leftovers.

So we ate. Evan stayed with her while I was at the dentist. When I got to her house she told me that she had been planning on making real mashed potatoes (not instant), but THE BOY said he wanted mac & cheese. So I made him eat a whole bunch of green beans before he ate the mac & cheese.

He can suck it too, LOL.

That's it!

I forgot to set the DVR to record some new show that's on RIGHT NOW.

I'm out.

1 comment:

  1. seriously where the hell have you been on JJHF?! come back to us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog