Thursday, June 21, 2007

Just got back from Wal Mart

That's why I love summer. I can go to wal-mart in the middle of the effing night if I want to. Because the boy is still awake and I don't have to worry about school the next day.

So I did.

Obviously.

First, have you tried the new dark chocolate/mint 3 musketeers bars? AWESOME. Minty marshmallowy goodness. LOVE IT.

Since I've been in bed for what feels like forever, I've been watching a lot more TV. Hard to believe, I know. My back still hurts, but not as bad as it had been. I figured that it was the Chantix fucking with my kidneys that was making my back hurt so bad, so I stopped taking it.

I think it's been about a week.

But now I have PMS, LOL. So it still hurts. I KNOW it's PMS because I've been feeling like crying over stupid shit. Like TV commercials.

Anyway, TV Shows.

Today was the FIRST time an episode of Tyler Perry's House of Payne was any good. He sent an e-mail after the first shows aired and told us to (I think, I don't really remember) give the show about 5 weeks or some shit and it would get better.

The 2nd episode tonight made me laugh out loud a few times. And it was the FIRST episode where all the jokes haven't been from one of his plays. YAY! I hope he keeps it up.

I watched a marathon of "The Closer" on TNT (I think). I liked it a lot. :-) I think Kyra Sedgewick's accent is too heavy and unreal. I think she's southern for real, but I don't recognize the accent at all. It's like anyone who tries to do a southern accent who thinks all southerners are stupid so they go way overboard. But anyway, I like the show. I just wish I liked her face. *shudder*

The History Channel is REALLY GOOD. They have a lot of interesting shows. I hated history when I was in school, so I had deleted the channel from my TV's memory so I wouldn't see it when I was channel surfing. I got so bored laying on the heating pad that I re-added it, National Geographic and something else.

So the History Channel's shows aren't all about history. YAY!

You HAVE to watch "Ice Road Truckers". For about 2 months they make a road made of ice across a lake & marshland and deliver stuff to a remote part of Canada. The ice is about 2 feet thick. And they have to go really slow so as not to break through the ice. It's physics or something. I don't really care about the science. But the show is so interesting.

I watched a marathon of Deadliest Catch. Another good show. I've never really thought about where the crab I eat came from. But those dudes are the kind of men (personality wise) that turn me on. REAL men, IOW. Not some pussy sitting at a desk. I LOVE blue collar men. The season finale was this weekend, I think. I don't know. Maybe it was Monday. Anyway, check it out.

Um...I watched half of an episode of the new "Making the Band". I won't watch it again unless there's absolutely nothing else on.

I can't remember what else. I've had TV overload.

I'm out.

3 comments:

  1. How can you possibly fit more TV into your already TV Crowded day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not blogging about bullshit frees up a lot more TV time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was watching The Closer just last night and her face was bothering me too. I think it's her mouth. It's really big. Thankfully, last night someone told her on the show that the red lipstick makes it look better so she's giving that up. It looks crazy big when it's bright red.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog