Friday, June 08, 2007

Nothing to say

Other than my ENTIRE SPINE is hurting.

Do you ever think about your spine?

The vertebrae?

Of course you don't, unless you've been in an accident or something.

But my effing spine hurts. Everything except the tail bone.

I am amazed.

Usually my neck only hurts if I sleep wrong or bang my head to heavy metal too long. But even then it's just the muscles.

I feel like my bones are made of chalk and they're grinding against each other with no lubricant in between.

I tried those icy hot packs that Shaquille O'neal is hawking. They suck. I'll have to stick to the heating pad.

I'm taking a lortab & going to back to bed.

:-(

4 comments:

  1. I know the feeling...I did a back flop at the pool yesterday and my whole back is killing me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better soon. Back pain is the worst--makes me just about useless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, um....

    Have you ever been kicked in the balls?

    Sorry. It's been a while since I checked in with you. My apologies

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog