Sunday, May 27, 2007

*Warning* TMI - Chantix

So, I picked a really bad time to quit smoking, LOL.

Got my frigging "P" the day after I had my last cigarette. School is over. Etc, blah blah.

But it hasn't been as hard as I thought it was going to be.

The first 3 days are the hardest, right?

And that's over.

Anyway, I had to get up this morning to take Chantix because it's my first day taking it twice a day. That sucks, LOL. I don't know what time I fell asleep, but I think I got close to 8 hours of sleep.

And I didn't even take anything.

But now I'm wide awake.

And I have a headache.

I think I've avoided constipation from the Chantix by taking Aspirin for my headaches. I don't do well with aspirin. Or caffeine.

Which is why I had aspirin and I'm drinking caffeinated tea. :-)

Other than that, I'm cool.

I started playing Lego Star Wars over again. And I rented 4 movies. The Cleaner, Deja Vu, The Breed & .... um .... something else, LOL.

The Cleaner was funny! I'm going to watch it again. Deja Vu had Robin Thicke's wife in it. When I looked at the cover, I thought it was Halle Berry. Which is why I didn't buy the movie. I'm not a "fan" of Denzel. I intensely dislike Halle Berry. I couldn't not pay $13 for a movie with 2 people I don't like in it.

Anyway, The Breed was long and kind of boring.

Oh, Night at the Museum. It was amusing, I guess. But it's really more for Evan. And he's not here.

Mommy Dearest apparently thinks I'll kill Evan since I'm not smoking now. He's been there since Thursday.

I told her to bring him by today to watch his effing cartoons that recorded on DVR or I'm going to delete them.

She can take him back if she wants, LOL.

I've straightened up the house and it's STAYED straightened since he's been gone. Cool.

Maybe my lack of cigarettes would be harder if he were here talking me to death?

We shall see...

3 comments:

  1. I love lego star wars!

    You're doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on stopping smoking. My Dad stopped after smoking for 40 yrs or so... seemingly without effort. We suspect he got a scare at the doctors, but he won't admit anything.

    Good luck keeping it up x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I quit smoking after using Chantix for 6 weeks. The first week or so wasn’t easy but after that I quit this habit totally. I just hope that everyone else tries this medication to stop this dangerous addiction.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog