Scroll down for Scavenger Hunt. :-)
Saturday 8 - It's Relative
1. who's the oldest living member of your family? My maternal grandmother.
2. who's the newest? My niece. She's 10.
3. if you could spend a two-week vacation with one family member, who would it be? Evan. This question was asked like I'd want to spend any free time with family members.
4. the old saying goes, "you can pick your friends, but you cannot pick your family." if you could choose one of your friends, who would you 'elect' to become a member of your family? Sunshine. I feel like she is family, though.
5. who in your family can you just NOT stand?
Mommy Dearest's other daughter.
6. do you have a member of the family who is currently suffering an illness? (i'm going for physical illness here, but feel free to talk about the batshit-crazy ones, too) Only me. :-)
7. do you have a family member that you've lost contact with? who are they, and why do you not currently have contact? My mother's other daughter. Because I can't stand her.
8. do you have any famous family members? No, but my mother told me one of my cousins is on some show on the ABCFamily network. I can't remember what it is. I blogged about it.
The Saturday Special Meme
~Your Brand is Showing! (suggested by Marge)~
1. Food: Do you buy brand names or go for the cheaper store name brand?: It depends on the product. I will not eat generic Froot Loops. Or hot sauce. Don't like generic diet sodas because they usually only have cola. But other than that, I don't really care about brand names.
2. Clothes: Wear designer jeans/slacks with a brand name or regular department store jeans/slacks?: Whatever, man. I'm not too proud to shop at thrift stores. I could not care less about brand names.
3. Handbags: Buy a designer bag or look for a less expensive copy?: I have never bought a designer handbag and I never will. I've made purses from old jeans. When Evan was a baby, the diaper bag was my purse. I don't care, LOL.
4. Shoes: You got the drift, designer or a cheaper copy?: If they're a fad, I buy cheap copies. But if they're tennis shoes, or shoes I expect to wear year after year I go ahead and buy the brand name. You can wash/dye "good" shoes and not worry about them falling apart. When a cheap pair of shoes gets dirty, might as well scrap them and get a new pair.
Why does everyone talk about Angelina Jolie's lips like they are something desirable? To me, they look like she needs some chap stick. E...
F ollowing are this week's High Fives in no particular order. BadGalsRadio for The Reality of the Entrecard Payout Formula - Explained ...
A s requested, here is more information about the first 2 Artemis Fowl Books. Artemis Fowl is, in the first book, a 12 year old criminal m...
J oan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? Tuesdays @ 9/8C on WE TV. Why? Because Joan Rivers is a fraking Nutbag but she cracks me the hell u...
S o Evan and I had gone to Mommy Dearest's house today to drop off the dog food that we got for Tiki. She asked me to take the fingerna...
L ast week, I borrowed Valkyrie from the Library. Have I mentioned that the last video rental place around here closed down this month? ...
T hat's the only explanation I have for what the everloving hell is going on with my feet. Yesterday, I was walking down the stairs, my...
one of the regulars posted a link to the friend test she had created about herself. I think I got a 36. So then I created one of my own. ...
H oly shit. I was about to get on here & rant about Jennifer Hudson's big head and her fucking commercial that plays on EVERY comme...
Y es, I know that hate is a strong word. What I feel about Oprah goes beyond the intense dislike that I feel for celebs like Britney Spear...