Monday, May 14, 2007

Random Poop

Sue wrote a post and at the end she asked about men in turtlenecks. She was asking if they look gay, because one of her friends thinks so.

I said "No"



Hugh does not look gay here.

I don't think wearing a turtleneck necessarily looks gay. It would depend on the man. I would prefer that he didn't cover his huge adam's apple with a turtleneck, but they didn't ask me before they did the wardrobe on this episode of House.

He looks a little gay here:



It's how he's holding his hand. It's why I haven't made a tag with that pic. I don't want anything remotely feminine in the pics I stare at of my crush. It's bad enough that he's British.

Speaking of British, The Cynic is engaged! Read about it. So cute! I mean, the fact that he's engaged. I wouldn't know if HE was cute because even though he teased us that he was going to put a picture of himself & his fiance on his blog, he didn't. Typical British Arse... ;-P

6 comments:

  1. I don't think Hugh looks gay in turtlenecks either. I don't think any guy does. I think she's wrong too.

    By the way.. do you like Hugh in any of his brit coms?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you. Turtleneck "gayness" should depend on the man. For instance, a muscled-up hottie with nice pecks looks "Yummy" in a turtleneck. A lardo with a "keg" or with a full-term set of quads, not so much....

    I agree though, Hugh looks good in the first pic, not so much in the second, SORRY!

    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue - Yes. I have all 4 seasons of "A Bit of Fry & Laurie" on DVD. I've seen him in some episodes of Blackadder on PBS.

    I haven't seen Jeeves & Wooster, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leave the British alone :)!

    Many thanks, and the Picture is back online now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute picture!

    You look similar to how I thought you'd look. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think that turtlenecks make men look gay.

    Hugh Laurie is awfully cool. I first saw him back in the 80s when MTV was running episodes of "The Young Ones," he was a guest. Funny stuff...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog