Another meme I found at Patrick's Weekender.
1. How often do you dream while you’re sleeping?
90% of the time.
2. What percentage of dreams do you actually remember details from the next morning?
1%. I'm sure I dream WAY more than I can recall. Even 5 minutes after I wake up.
3. What is the strangest location you have ever had a dream set in?
Marilyn Manson's house. Don't ask.
4. Take the quiz: What do your dreams mean?
What Your Dreams Mean...
Your dreams seem to show that you're a bit disturbed... but nothing serious.
You may have a problem you're trying to work out in your sleep.
Overall, you are very content in your life.
Your dreams tend to reflect your insecurities.
You have a very vivid imagination and a rich creative mind.
I wish I was creative enough to think of something to blog about...
5. Have you ever solved a real-life problem through something that happened in a dream?
I don't think so? Sometimes I dream about tags I want to make. But then when I wake up I can't remember exactly how I made the tag so it never looks the way it did in the dream. :-(
6. Have you ever looked up elements of a dream you have had in a dream dictionary, and if so, did the definition make sense to your life at that time?
Once I dreamt that a big 6 foot purple & black spider was chasing me at work. I had to run into my boss' office. She came to the door and told me that the spider wanted her babies back. Somehow they had gotten into my pants. So I had to take off my pants and give them to the spider. Then I had to wrap newspaper around myself and walk to my car.
I looked in a dream dictionary & spoke to a friend and we came to the conclusion that the spider represented my mother. That she wanted more from me than I am comfortable giving & that when I do give it to her to get her to LEAVE ME ALONE I am ashamed and resentful afterwards.
Happy Mother's Day. ;-)