Saturday, May 12, 2007

The Saturday Six



Another meme I found at Patrick's Weekender.

1. How often do you dream while you’re sleeping?

90% of the time.

2. What percentage of dreams do you actually remember details from the next morning?

1%. I'm sure I dream WAY more than I can recall. Even 5 minutes after I wake up.

3. What is the strangest location you have ever had a dream set in?
Marilyn Manson's house. Don't ask.

4. Take the quiz: What do your dreams mean?



What Your Dreams Mean...



Your dreams seem to show that you're a bit disturbed... but nothing serious.



You may have a problem you're trying to work out in your sleep.



Overall, you are very content in your life.



Your dreams tend to reflect your insecurities.



You have a very vivid imagination and a rich creative mind.



I wish I was creative enough to think of something to blog about...

5. Have you ever solved a real-life problem through something that happened in a dream?
I don't think so? Sometimes I dream about tags I want to make. But then when I wake up I can't remember exactly how I made the tag so it never looks the way it did in the dream. :-(

6. Have you ever looked up elements of a dream you have had in a dream dictionary, and if so, did the definition make sense to your life at that time?
Yes.

Once I dreamt that a big 6 foot purple & black spider was chasing me at work. I had to run into my boss' office. She came to the door and told me that the spider wanted her babies back. Somehow they had gotten into my pants. So I had to take off my pants and give them to the spider. Then I had to wrap newspaper around myself and walk to my car.

I looked in a dream dictionary & spoke to a friend and we came to the conclusion that the spider represented my mother. That she wanted more from me than I am comfortable giving & that when I do give it to her to get her to LEAVE ME ALONE I am ashamed and resentful afterwards.

Happy Mother's Day. ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Little Miss Muffet
    Sat on her Tuffet
    Eating some juicy Pink Melon
    Along came a spider
    And Sat down Beside her
    She killed it with Spider Repellen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting answers, esp your last one. I can totally relate to that as I feel like that towards my own mother, too.

    Have a good week ahead!

    Meowminx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... sometimes I wish I could spend a night witout sleeping so that I get my house clean...

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little disturbed...but nothing to worry about, "huh"?

    Now HOW did we know that? lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog