Friday, May 18, 2007

OMG. I'm insane

So I just joined blogcatalog.com. I've gotten several e-mails today telling me that so and so has added me as a friend or joined my neighborhood. (Whatever that means.)

Anyway, I was looking at some of the discussions. One was "If you could invite 5 people to dinner, alive or dead, who would they be and why?"

I said:

1. Hugh Laurie - because I luff him.
2. My dad - He died 19 years ago. It would just be interesting to see what he had to say.
3. My BFF - so she could talk and I could just sit and stare at Hugh and she likes him too. :-)
4. My paternal grandmother because I've never met her (she died right after I was born) and everyone says I look like her & walk like her.
5. Satan because I'm already going to hell, maybe I can sell my soul for 100 million dollars & fatal revenge against all enemies. :-)


I wonder.

If Answer #5 is the first thing people see about me, do they think I'm a devil worshipper?

HA!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Angelika :)

    Enjoyed my visits here and your answers to the Saturday Special meme. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my!!! im a little obsessed with hugh laurie too!! although im trying to hide it at all costs!! i dont want people thinking i lust for olderrrrrrrr man!! u know on my blog i hv an out of the closet obssession with johnny depp and he is way older than me!! im 22 by the way!! and getting my passion for hugh out .....ok i like older guys!! i cant believe im just confessing this here!! anyway heres some things u might like...
    house madTV
    hugh singing
    scrubs vs. house
    nice blog very colourful template!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Confessing girl, my BFF has a 15 year old in love with Hugh. Don't be ashamed, LOL.

    I've always liked older men. :-)

    Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanx for ur support!! now i feel less freaky!!! :D!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog