Friday, May 18, 2007

OMG. I'm insane

So I just joined blogcatalog.com. I've gotten several e-mails today telling me that so and so has added me as a friend or joined my neighborhood. (Whatever that means.)

Anyway, I was looking at some of the discussions. One was "If you could invite 5 people to dinner, alive or dead, who would they be and why?"

I said:

1. Hugh Laurie - because I luff him.
2. My dad - He died 19 years ago. It would just be interesting to see what he had to say.
3. My BFF - so she could talk and I could just sit and stare at Hugh and she likes him too. :-)
4. My paternal grandmother because I've never met her (she died right after I was born) and everyone says I look like her & walk like her.
5. Satan because I'm already going to hell, maybe I can sell my soul for 100 million dollars & fatal revenge against all enemies. :-)


I wonder.

If Answer #5 is the first thing people see about me, do they think I'm a devil worshipper?

HA!

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog