Saturday, May 19, 2007

I was tagged!

By Taylor Blue, one of the people in my new blog catalog neighborhood.

The Rules:
Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

People who are tagged need to write posts in their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

Eight things *sigh* I don't know if I'm that complicated, LOL.

1. I've never gotten a tattoo. There's nothing I can think of that I'd want on my body forever. People have suggested "What about your son's name?" I remember his name. I picked it.
2. I don't like Oreo Cookies.
3. Stephen King is my favorite author.
4. I like digital scrapbooking
5. I'm better than my 11 year old at video games. IF he has the nerve to question this, I beat his score so bad he never wants to play the game again, LOL.
6. I'm not very competitive.
7. I am very sarcastic.
8. I have Multiple Sclerosis.

I don't have 8 people to tag.

Most of my internet friends don't do memes or tags or whatever you want to call it. And I really haven't done much @ blog catalog than look at the blogs of the people who've joined my neighborhood.

Most of them have blogs that fit into a specific category (like all music or gadgets) so a meme wouldn't really fit in with their blog.

If you want to visit 8 random blogs, look in my sidebar. :-)

3 comments:

  1. You have MS? Wow...you know I am going through the process right now to see if I have it. Now I am glad that I have you to talk to...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I hope, for your sake, that you don't have it.

    But I DO hope you find answers. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wonder your back hurts you so much...I didn't know you have MS.

    I am sooooooo sorry. I will send you lostsa positive energy.!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog