Saturday, May 19, 2007

Situation Sunday

Situation Sunday # 7

1} Your best friend who you have known your whole life, tells you the person you are dating and plan to marry is total wrong for you and no good. And that person hates your best friend. What do you do if anything?
Sunshine would never say anything like that. We didn't speak for about a year one time because I said things like that about her last husband. IF she did, I'd have to seriously re-evaluate my relationship because she's the smartest person I know. And I know she loves me and only wants the best for me.

But if the dude hated my BFF, it would suck for him, LOL. I love her more than anyone else in the world, other than my son.

2} You have just won the largest jackpot in history. How is your life going to change? What will you do first?
I will own my own house. My son will be able to go to the college of his choice. So will Sunshine's kids, and my nieces.
And I'd have sex every other day because I'd hire a sex slave.


3} Someone you are close to is dying.You are the POA. You have the power to save them, (whether the money for a cure, or an organ that you can give them) they tell you no, they are ready to die. What do you do?

Respect their wishes as I hope one day someone will respect mine.

1 comment:

  1. 1. The relationship would not even make it to marriage if they disliked each other that much. She would have either learn to get over it or it would be a short relationship.

    2. I am starting several companies so the jackpot would simply fund those projects.

    3. Resprect their wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog