Friday, May 04, 2007

Friday's Feast



Appetizer: Name something you would not want to own.
A cat

Soup: Describe your hair (texture, color, length, etc.).

1/4 inch long afro.

Salad: Finish this sentence: I’ll never forget ___________.
That time when that thing happened with that person. ??? WTF kind of question is this?

Main Course: Which famous person would you like to be for one day? Why?
Prince. Maybe I'd remember how to play all those instruments the next day.

Dessert: Write one sentence about yourself that includes one thing that is true and another thing that is not.

??? One sentence that is both true AND false???

Maybe it's too early in the day for me to answer this, LOL.

After I lost my virginity, I cried.

3 comments:

  1. You wouldn't want a cat? *sniff* Umm, me and my furry companions have to go home now ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. People with allergies, for one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew someone who would just enter through the doorway of someone's house who owned cats, and broke out INSTANTLY!
    TGIF, and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog