Thursday, May 03, 2007

13 Things I'm going to get at Wal-mart

I'd have been at wal-mart already if Mommy Dearest hadn't stopped by to get her phone.

I didn't do anything but charge it.

HA!

She said "You're useless"
I said "Well now you have to read the manual and learn about your phone."
She - Well I'm not giving you the number, then.
Me - I won't answer the phone if I don't recognize the number.

She wanted me to look and see if Al Green had released a new CD. I looked at Amazon and I don't think I saw anything more recent than 2004.

She - I wish you'd stop scrolling so fast!
Me - Well you look then. I'm tired of seeing this shit released in the 20th century.

Later

She - How do I get a ringtone on my phone?
Me - Read the manual

Imagine me gleefully laughing now.

Anyway.

1. Toilet Paper
2. Paper Towels
3. Melatonin
4. That new excedrin back & body pain
5. SoyJoy (if they have it)
6. Honey Bunches of Oats w/strawberries
7. Socks (I keep getting socks & I think Evan keeps stealing them. I should get pink this time, LOL.)
8. Cigarettes
9. Gum (for when I'm trying not to smoke)
10. Orangeade
11. Edamame
12. Chocolate
13. Whatever catches my eye, LOL.


Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog