Thursday, May 03, 2007

13 Things I'm going to get at Wal-mart

I'd have been at wal-mart already if Mommy Dearest hadn't stopped by to get her phone.

I didn't do anything but charge it.

HA!

She said "You're useless"
I said "Well now you have to read the manual and learn about your phone."
She - Well I'm not giving you the number, then.
Me - I won't answer the phone if I don't recognize the number.

She wanted me to look and see if Al Green had released a new CD. I looked at Amazon and I don't think I saw anything more recent than 2004.

She - I wish you'd stop scrolling so fast!
Me - Well you look then. I'm tired of seeing this shit released in the 20th century.

Later

She - How do I get a ringtone on my phone?
Me - Read the manual

Imagine me gleefully laughing now.

Anyway.

1. Toilet Paper
2. Paper Towels
3. Melatonin
4. That new excedrin back & body pain
5. SoyJoy (if they have it)
6. Honey Bunches of Oats w/strawberries
7. Socks (I keep getting socks & I think Evan keeps stealing them. I should get pink this time, LOL.)
8. Cigarettes
9. Gum (for when I'm trying not to smoke)
10. Orangeade
11. Edamame
12. Chocolate
13. Whatever catches my eye, LOL.


6 comments:

  1. Walmart sells cigarettes? Wow, guess there's a lot of differences in the stock here vs. where you are.

    As for socks, perhaps it's the washing machine or dryer that's eating them? I put a load of socks in last week - all matching pairs - and when I was going through the laundry basket to put them away found 11 single socks! Checked the washing machine and dryer and they're no where to be found!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried #6, but it sounds really good. Chocolate is something always on my list!

    Happy Thursday!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm the worst about running into a store with a list and coming out with twenty other things i really hadn't planned on buying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I laughed when I saw melatonin on your list. But how will the ongoing adventures of an insomniac survive melatonin?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The melatonin will only work for a couple of days. If at all. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, and this is the RURAL south. I'm pretty sure our Wal Mart has shotguns, LOL.

    I KNOW they have BB Guns & other hunting gear. Crossbows. Whatever.

    EVERYTHING is at Wal-Mart.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog