Wednesday, May 02, 2007

*Sigh*

Cynic tagged me AGAIN.

WHY?

Because I'll do it. Obviously.

LOL

A-Available or Single? Single
B-Best Friend: We'll call her Sunshine.
C-Cake or Pie: Key Lime Pie
D-Drink of Choice: Tropicana Sugar Free Orangeade
E-Essential Item(s): Heating Pad
F- Favourite Colour(s): Orange
H- Hometown: Bowie, MD
I- Indulgence: WTFever. I indulge myself all the time.
J- January or February: January because I don't have to put up with the effing valentine's shit
K- Kids: I don't like them. Mine is exempt from this...
L- Life is incomplete without: Pain Meds
M- Marriage Date: 5th of NEVER
N- Number of Siblings: 2
O- Oranges or Apples? Mango
P- Phobias/Fears: Being in space.
Q- Favourite Quote: I'm not a collector of quotes. Think of something sarcastic. I'd probably say that...
R- Reasons to smile: Vicodin. Hugh Laurie.
S- Season: Winter. I like the cold.
T- Tag Three: Russ, Sue, Becky
U- Unknown Fact about Me: If I wanted it known, it wouldn't be unknown.
V – Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? Carnivore. Omnivore?
W- Worst Habit(s): Smoking.
X – X-rays or Ultrasounds?: MRI
Y- Your Favourite Foods: Crab, Cereal, Chocolate, Chimichangas
Z- Zodiac: Libra

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog