Wednesday, May 02, 2007

*Sigh*

Cynic tagged me AGAIN.

WHY?

Because I'll do it. Obviously.

LOL

A-Available or Single? Single
B-Best Friend: We'll call her Sunshine.
C-Cake or Pie: Key Lime Pie
D-Drink of Choice: Tropicana Sugar Free Orangeade
E-Essential Item(s): Heating Pad
F- Favourite Colour(s): Orange
H- Hometown: Bowie, MD
I- Indulgence: WTFever. I indulge myself all the time.
J- January or February: January because I don't have to put up with the effing valentine's shit
K- Kids: I don't like them. Mine is exempt from this...
L- Life is incomplete without: Pain Meds
M- Marriage Date: 5th of NEVER
N- Number of Siblings: 2
O- Oranges or Apples? Mango
P- Phobias/Fears: Being in space.
Q- Favourite Quote: I'm not a collector of quotes. Think of something sarcastic. I'd probably say that...
R- Reasons to smile: Vicodin. Hugh Laurie.
S- Season: Winter. I like the cold.
T- Tag Three: Russ, Sue, Becky
U- Unknown Fact about Me: If I wanted it known, it wouldn't be unknown.
V – Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? Carnivore. Omnivore?
W- Worst Habit(s): Smoking.
X – X-rays or Ultrasounds?: MRI
Y- Your Favourite Foods: Crab, Cereal, Chocolate, Chimichangas
Z- Zodiac: Libra

3 comments:

  1. Cute!

    Hope your back's doing better.

    What'd your doc say caused it?

    Rest and enjoy the "rest"...yeah right....WHATEVER!

    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have arthritis in my back. And knees. And ankles. LOL.

    Sometimes I'm ok. Sometimes it's bad.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog