So I was visiting all the other Wordless Wednesday peeps, and I found this blog. DoshDosh is having a Technorati Favorites Exchange. The benefits of this experiment are increasing your ranking on Technorati. You favorite all the people in the favorites list, and then add new links to the list. Copy this post as a new post on your blog. Change the wording, add some different keywords, then go favoriting.
I'm going to try it and see how it works. :-)
***Copy from Here to the Bottom:***
Follow these rules below:
1) "Favorite" all the blogs listed in this post on Technorati.
2) Write a new introduction of how you found this list, and include a link to this post or this blog as being the referrer to this list.
3) COPY the Rules and ENTIRE List below and paste it in your new post. To avoid duplicate content and increase the amount of keywords, change up the title and some of the language in the post. Don’t just change the links of the blog.
4) Take all of the “My New Faves” from the post that linked you and cut and paste to the “Original Faves” below in your new post.
5) Add five or less faves to your “My New Faves” List along with a link to fave them. (You can just copy and paste the urls from the originals below so you don’t have to hunt down each blog ID on Technorati.)
My New Faves
The Freelance Cynic - Fave the Site
The Original Faves
TableforFiveFave the Site
NecessarySkills-Fave the Site
PollywogsPond-Fave the Site
MyViewofIt-Fave the Site
ComedyPlus-Fave the Site
Shadowscope-Fave the Site
theapp.net-Fave the Site
Miles Business Blog-Fave the Site
The Pond-Fave the Site
ah ok lah - blogosphere and life-Fave the Site
CoolAdzine for Marketers-Fave the Site
Digital Nomads-Fave the Site
Soho Quest-Fave the Site
The Sovereign Journey-Fave the Site
Internet Serious Business-Fave the Site
Stephen Fung - Fave the Site (Add him to your favorites and he will donate to charity)
Ed Lau - Fave the Site
QMusings - Fave the Site
Gary Lee - Fave the Site
Dosh Dosh - Fave the Site
Nate Whitehill - Fave the Site
Ms. Danielle - Fave the Site
Jeff Kee - Fave the Site
Scribble on the Wall - Fave the Site
ChaCha - Fave the Site
Jon Lee - Fave the Site
Samanathon - Fave the Site
Eat Drink & Be Merry - Fave the Site
The Man of Silver - Fave the Site
Hannes Johnson - Fave the Site
My Dandelion Patch - Fave the Site
Nathan Drach - Fave the Site
SiteLogic - Fave the Site
Julies Journal - Fave the Site
***Stop Copying Here***
Why does everyone talk about Angelina Jolie's lips like they are something desirable? To me, they look like she needs some chap stick. E...
F ollowing are this week's High Fives in no particular order. BadGalsRadio for The Reality of the Entrecard Payout Formula - Explained ...
A s requested, here is more information about the first 2 Artemis Fowl Books. Artemis Fowl is, in the first book, a 12 year old criminal m...
J oan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? Tuesdays @ 9/8C on WE TV. Why? Because Joan Rivers is a fraking Nutbag but she cracks me the hell u...
S o Evan and I had gone to Mommy Dearest's house today to drop off the dog food that we got for Tiki. She asked me to take the fingerna...
L ast week, I borrowed Valkyrie from the Library. Have I mentioned that the last video rental place around here closed down this month? ...
T hat's the only explanation I have for what the everloving hell is going on with my feet. Yesterday, I was walking down the stairs, my...
one of the regulars posted a link to the friend test she had created about herself. I think I got a 36. So then I created one of my own. ...
H oly shit. I was about to get on here & rant about Jennifer Hudson's big head and her fucking commercial that plays on EVERY comme...
Y es, I know that hate is a strong word. What I feel about Oprah goes beyond the intense dislike that I feel for celebs like Britney Spear...