Friday, April 13, 2007

Stuff

In case you didn't notice (and you probably didn't because it seems like no one pays attention to my sidebar). I've added 2 new links.

One is Hits & Mythses. It's a really funny blog. I found that blog voting in Battle of Blogs. You should definitely check it out.

Anyway, look:



LMAO! A closet fan? Mmmmmk.

I was just thinking something about something else I wanted to post and I've forgotten it already.

Anyway, the other one is "Why are you stalking me". She's deliciously sarcastic. I love it. Go there too.

Blog Explosion is pissing me off. I can't rent my blog because I can't accept any bids. I've noticed, though, that no one else is able to either. FIX THIS PROBLEM.

This is what happens when sites get a new server. Everything is fucked up for a while.

What WAS I going to say??? I'll probably remember after I finally go to bed tonight (meaning tomorrow morning). I hate that.

12:18 am, April 14

I remembered! LOL.

Last night I was browsing blogs and I found a tutorial about adding a rainbow gradient to a picture. I'd tell you where it was if I remembered but I don't.

Anyway, I played with the tutorial and I added a brown gradient to a pic of my face. I also messed with it in other ways. Just bored, I reckon.

So I posted the new pic as my new profile pic.

Every time I look at it, it looks so odd to me, LOL.

I think it's a pretty good tut for making yourself look better in pics. If you're vain like me. :-)



That's what I couldn't remember until I posted a comment. :-)

2 comments:

  1. I've been stalking you for a while now.

    As for Blog Explosion, I had the same problem last week, and I opened a trouble ticket and the selfish bastards have ignored me. BE used to be a really good site and now they've gone to shit.

    Anyway, thanks for the link and have a good weeekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They ignored my trouble ticket too!

    Bastids.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog