Friday, April 13, 2007

Stuff

In case you didn't notice (and you probably didn't because it seems like no one pays attention to my sidebar). I've added 2 new links.

One is Hits & Mythses. It's a really funny blog. I found that blog voting in Battle of Blogs. You should definitely check it out.

Anyway, look:



LMAO! A closet fan? Mmmmmk.

I was just thinking something about something else I wanted to post and I've forgotten it already.

Anyway, the other one is "Why are you stalking me". She's deliciously sarcastic. I love it. Go there too.

Blog Explosion is pissing me off. I can't rent my blog because I can't accept any bids. I've noticed, though, that no one else is able to either. FIX THIS PROBLEM.

This is what happens when sites get a new server. Everything is fucked up for a while.

What WAS I going to say??? I'll probably remember after I finally go to bed tonight (meaning tomorrow morning). I hate that.

12:18 am, April 14

I remembered! LOL.

Last night I was browsing blogs and I found a tutorial about adding a rainbow gradient to a picture. I'd tell you where it was if I remembered but I don't.

Anyway, I played with the tutorial and I added a brown gradient to a pic of my face. I also messed with it in other ways. Just bored, I reckon.

So I posted the new pic as my new profile pic.

Every time I look at it, it looks so odd to me, LOL.

I think it's a pretty good tut for making yourself look better in pics. If you're vain like me. :-)



That's what I couldn't remember until I posted a comment. :-)

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog