Saturday, April 14, 2007

Random

First, I was going to mess around with some pics of Evan.

I found these 4 pictures.



That's what happens, apparently, when I'm in another room. The boy decides to be GI Joe on the Webcam.

LMAO!

He's insane.

I found this site where you can become an M&M.

Here's me



I don't have dreadlocks. But I do wear my glasses at home. She is a "Domestic Goddess".

Here's Evan



They didn't have any hair that looked good, IMO. And I don't know why I couldn't change his shell color. :-(

What else?

OH! I made a few Hugh stamps. :-)



I think that's all...

Oh! Someone commented that I should be sure to let you know how Elliot Yamin's Album is.

After listening to it for 12 days, I find that I'm happy whenever his songs play. I do a chair dance, LOL. I especially love Alright (HE spelled it that way, not me), Movin On, Find a Way, or Free comes on.

If you like his voice, you should definitely buy the CD.

3 comments:

  1. That's how you spell alright. AT east in the country that created the word. My country!

    Can I get past that crispy outer shell of yours and see the sweet innocent chocolate inside?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog. I know I'll be stopping by more often! And your Evan is so handsome!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. alright - frequent spelling of all right

    "There are no such forms as all-right, or allright, or alright, though even the last, if seldom allowed by the compositors to appear in print, is often seen..."

    All right? We clear now? Your people are the ones who add a superfluous u to everything. Colour. Ya'll can't spell, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog