Sunday, April 15, 2007

Movie Meme

I searched for Movie Memes on Google and I found this one. I'll try to stick to naming just one movie. :-)

Also, none of my blog posts seem to be showing up as Technorati tags, so I'm tagging the shit out of this one to see if that helps, LOL.

1.Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times. The Rundown

2.Name a movie that you’ve seen multiple times in the theater. There isn't one. Why the hell would I pay to see a movie over and over in the theater when I can buy it on DVD?

3.Name an actor who would make you more inclined to see a movie. Morgan Freeman

4.Name an actor who would make you less likely to see a movie. Halle Berry

5.Name a movie that you can and do quote from. Harlem Nights I often say "Now I got to cut you" to The Boy when he's getting on my nerves.

6.Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs. Purple Rain In general, I don't like musicals. Exceptions are Purple Rain, Grease and The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

7.Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with. The Rocky Horror Picture Show. I was such a fan when I was younger my roommates got me got me the VHS tape & a book about the movie, LOL. I dragged them to see it live once. :-)

8.Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see. That's a hard one... I'll say Imitation of Life because I can't think of anything else, and it's one of the few movies that's ever made me cry. I've cried more than once watching that.

9.Name a movie that you own. Just one? *sigh* The One, LMAO!

10.Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but surprised you with his/her acting chops. Another hard one. Donnie Wahlberg He started out in New Kids on the Block. I've seen him in several movies. The one that surprised me the most was The Sixth Sense because I didn't even recognize him! OMG! I was just looking at his fimlmography and he was in Dreamcatcher too! He played Duddits. I didn't know that until JUST NOW. I knew the actor looked familiar, but I could never figure out who he was. I guess I never read the credits.

11.Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what? No

12.Ever made out in a movie? Yes. The movie was Falling Down. I couldn't have told you what the movie was about right after seeing it, LOL. I still can't, really. I know that I've seen it since and I know that it sucked. That's all.

13.Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t yet gotten around to it. I don't know. There are movies that I haven't seen because they don't interest me, but they're "classics" so I feel like I should see them. Like The Godfather. But I really don't want to see it, LOL.

14.Ever walked out of a movie? No, but I should have. Robin Hood Men in Tights. My SIL STILL owes me $3.75 for that piece of offal. She recommended it. ???

15.Name a movie that made you cry in the theater. Beloved. I have to explain why I saw that movie. Everybody knows that I hate Oprah. But when the movie was first released she had a contest and said if you went to see the piece of crap on opening weekend and sent her an e-mail, you might get to be on the show where she talked to viewers of the movie at a dinner party or whatever. Like a book club dinner. I sent a scathing e-mail. Needless to say, I was not on that show, LOL.

What made me cry is the scene where Sethe had tried to kill all of her kids and then she swung the baby at this other dude. I couldn't believe a mother would do that to her own kids. I mean, I understood her reasons for doing it, but it still had me sobbing in the theater.

16.What’s the last movie you saw in the theater? Batman Begins or Star Wars III. I think we saw them both the same day.

17.What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie? Suspense

18.What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater? ET. I was 10. My dad took me and a friend to see it. HE cried, LMAO! He cried at The Color Purple too, or so my mother has said.

19.What movie do you wish you had never seen? Pootietang.

20.What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed? I don't know. Define wierd. Snatch I guess.

21.What is the scariest movie you’ve seen? Movies don't scare me.

22.What is the funniest movie you’ve seen? I can't quantify that! Some movies make me LMAO the first time I see them (like Jackass), but then never again. Some movies make me laugh EVERY time I see them. The scene that always makes me laugh is in The Money Pit. When Tom Hanks' character has carried all those buckets of water up the stairs and after he dumps the last one in, the tub falls through the floor. He goes into this hysterical laugh, LOL. I just re-watched the clip on youtube. It made me laugh so hard my stomach is cramping now. Or maybe the cramps are from the 3 cups of hot sauce I had on my hot wings...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog