Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Elliot Yamin



I got his new CD at Wal-mart today.

They have this thing inside the CD so that I can download a song for free.

I did it on Fantasia's CD. But now it won't let me.

It says I don't have the latest Windows media player installed (I have version 11. Which is more recent than the one they said I needed.) And WHYYYYYYYYYYY do I have to have WMP??? I don't use that thing. I use I-tunes.

I fucking hate the wal-mart website. It never lets me see the freebies either, I have to go to the freebie websites and click on the direct link to a specific freebie to get to them.

*sigh*

I'll let you know about the CD after I've listened to it some more.

I got Ruben Studdard's and then after I heard it a few times the songs started getting on my nerves, LOL.

So far, Alright is my favorite song on Elliot's new CD.

It's pop with a little R&B flava.

His voice is awesome. No matter what he sings...

2 comments:

  1. :) Ah Walmart,
    We call it asda here,
    Wonderfully cheap, but completly useless too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll have to let us know if the cd is worth it. Elliott was our favorite vocalist last season.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog