Friday, April 06, 2007

Random stuff

When is the last time I really just had a "stream of consciousness" blog entry?

No idea.

Since I became obsessed with traffic, the blog entries seem to be whatever will fit into some other blog's theme of the day so that I can join their blogroll.

Gross.

Now I'm a joiner?

No.

Sex
I started telling Evan about sex a long time ago. I think I've made it pretty clear that it's not ok for him to have sex before he has a job, LOL. I also tell him to always wear a condom. Always. No matter what the girl says. He should not have sex without a condom until he's ready to support a child.

Some say that I'm giving mixed messages.

I don't care.

It's more important to me that I am not a grandmother before I'm 40 than that my son doesn't have sex until he's 18. Or whatever. Besides, if we're honest with ourselves, we have no control over when our kids will have sex. All the experimentation that kids do IS sex, no matter what the little people tell themselves.

So Evan heard, at school, about the 5th graders having sex at school. I don't have the energy to rant, again, about the idiocy of people who don't even have pubic hair doing whatever they think is sex.

But seriously. Some women older than me can't even have orgasms. I wonder why grown ass women have sex when they don't know what gets them off. They're too grossed out/shamed to masturbate, but they'll be some man's whore??? WHY THE FUCK ARE GIRLS DOING ANYTHING?

There's a scene in "The Color Purple" (The book, not the movie) where Shug makes Celie look at her clitoris. You shouldn't be having sex if you don't know what a clitoris is, where it is on your body, and what feels good to your clitoris.

I didn't have sex until I was 20. One of the main reasons is that I saw how girls would have sex with guys and get dumped and talked about. I wasn't going to be one of those girls. I thought they were so stupid. I still do. But they're getting younger now.

10 & 11 year old girls performing fellatio on boys??? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

OMG.

Again, I wish I had that button I could push to slap the fuck out of all the people in the world who are idiots.

Where are the parents?


I guess I do have the energy to rant about the stupidity of these situations, LOL.

But I don't want to.

I asked Evan "You DO know that I don't think it's ok for you to be having any type of sex now, right?"
He nodded.
Me - I just wanted to be clear. Because obviously the dumbass parents of these dumbass kids are not telling these children that they shouldn't be having sex. I didn't want any misunderstandings.
He - I know.
Me - Good.

I like to think my child is smarter than that. But he hasn't yet hit puberty. Since I've never been a boy, no matter what you've heard, I don't know what hormones will do to him. And he's such a good looking kid. These sluts around here will make it so easy for him whenever he decides he's ready to try it out. *cries*

I already told you about his stalker. From the time he was a baby, literally, women have been saying stuff like "Wow, if I were 20 years younger..." and little girls have been following him around. When he was a toddler, he had a thing for blondes. He'd follow a little blonde girl around anywhere. It was cute back then.

Now it's not funny.

And since TEACHERS are having sex with their elementary/middle school students, it's not cute or funny when some older woman says something about how handsome my boy is either.

šmatás. Whores. Sluts. Harlots.

I heard on Oprah the other day that some governor or something in Texas wants to make it mandatory for girls to start having immunization for HPV. A lot of parents are outraged because they think it's telling kids that it's ok to have sex.

Dear Stupid Fuckers,
News Flash: Your 10 year olds are having sex in class already.

I think they should start giving girls "The shot" as soon as they hit puberty.

People who don't even have fully developed brains are having sex, getting pregnant, and making life decisions about pregnancy/abortion/adoption.

Girls give birth and dump the baby in the dumpster without anyone knowing????

One of my 'friends' had a 13 year old daughter. She started getting fat. I said "She's pregnant". She was a very pretty girl, with a grown woman's body. She'd already told me about meeting some guy in a park and letting him...basically do whatever he wanted to do with/to her. A stranger. In the park.

So anyway, fast forward 9 months, one day she was complaining about stomach pain. They took her to the ER. They said "Take her to labor and delivery". The girl said "I'm not pregnant!" Out popped a baby boy.

I won't go into how ridiculous the entire situation was. Her mother has 4 kids by 4 different fathers. Her mother never graduated high school. Her mother had abusive BF after abusive BF. Obviously, the girl was just looking for attention.

*Sigh*

That's the worst thing about living in this particular small town. Girls get pregnant before they even finish high school, get married because they think it's better to be divorced by 21 than be an unwed mother.

....

So there's something wrong with ME because I chose not to compound my mistakes by marrying my sperm donor (and then inevitably divorcing him)??

What is wrong in the world?

Why is everyone so fucking stupid????

Will it ever end????

*cries*

I'm done. This post will be 17 pages long if I don't stop now.

LMAO!!

3 comments:

  1. I was banging chicks in 1984, in my third grade classroom yo. And the guys also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something about sex right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That's some post you got there! I couldn't agree with you more over the whole thing.
    And people wonder why I want my daughter home schooled?
    (by the way.. nice šmatá usage)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog