Friday, April 27, 2007

Photo Friday - Before & After

Today's theme at Crazy Hip Blog Mamas is Before & After.

Evan is the easiest b&a to do, LOL.



He's 3 months old in the first picture. And he's the 11 year old linebacker with the massive shoulders in the second. :-)

As I was reading the comments at CHBM, I saw that Adventures in Babywearing is having a contest. They want bloggers to show themselves without makeup and before any retouching and then after.

*gulp*

So here's my entry.



The Before picture is a real smile. All gums. No makeup (obviously. I'm Oprah ugly in that picture) and no retouching. The After is me with makeup (YAY!), Gray contact lenses, a fake smile and some color added to my face.

The weird thing is, I don't usually wear makeup. So the Before is what everyone sees, LOL. I'll have to remember not to smile for real in public...

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog