Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Because I'm bored...

NO! I won't subject you to more Hugh Laurie youtube videos, LOL.

But I still have PSP block. I've made some new adoptables, and they seem popular. But I knew they would be.

I can't create anything NEW. I love it when I make something that takes hours and then that's popular. I'm proud of that.

The current adoptables are popular because they're "cute".

*sigh*

The only "cute" things I like are my son and puppies....

I have an idea. It could potentially take hours. I'm off to try it as long as my back can stand sitting here.

Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog