Thursday, March 15, 2007

New Tenant - Scooter McGavin's 9th Green

I tried to rent my blog yesterday, the bid was...

I don't understand why some people bid on my blog. I wonder if they even read my blog. WTF do we have in common? Why did you bid? Someone explain this to me.

Anyway, I started a new campaign. I accepted the first bid because when I went there to check out his site, I saw this post about Amy Winehouse. A guy who likes music like this has to be a decent person, LOL.

Don't you just love my totally random criteria for renting? ;-p

Anyway, some of his other posts are about the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, March Madness (I agree with him about Australia'sNTM needing a Mr & Ms Jay, btw.), and some "Guy Stuff".

It seems like a pretty well rounded blog. It's not all about Golf or Music or any one thing.

So, click on my renter. Download some Amy Winehouse. Drink a beer. Whatever, LOL.

Thanks! :-)

4 comments:

  1. i just came across your blog on botb and wanted to let you know that i really dig your blog's layout... the colors are very refreshing... i look forward to visiting again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long is the blog rented for? Is he too loud? Do we have to call security? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! He's ok so far, Suzanne. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kind words and letting me spend the week here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog