Thursday, March 15, 2007

Lots of stuff

There's a lot of different stuff I just want to touch on before I forget. None of it is related, LOL.

First, Raines. The new Jeff Goldblum show on NBC. LOVE IT! I love him. I'm thrilled that I like this show! He's a detective and he sees dead people. I love his deadpan delivery. I love Raines' sarcasm. I hope this show isn't cancelled after 3 episodes!!!

Jennster has a blog entry she wrote to one of her friends, it's called "Dear Mommy to be". Go read it. It's good. I'm hyping the bitch on my blog, that's how good it is. She hasn't even invited me to her wedding...*sniffle*

Go HERE. They're teasing about THIS. I think it's so cute!

My left calf is twitching like there's a huge spider on it... Odd.

Damn...I thought there was something else.

Oh! I was listening to Amy Winehouse. You gotta love a song that starts with: "What kind of fuckery is this?" LOL. She's a jazzy, bluesy singer. I can't remember who she makes me think of. Nina Simone? But I don't like Nina Simone. I'll think about it some more and tell you.

9 comments:

  1. They tried to make me go to Rehab, and I said no, no, no

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Jeff Goldblum is kinda sexy. I haven't seen the show.

    Jennster is amazing in all ways. I love her too. And I wasn't invited to the wedding either...boo.

    Those mailboxes are sweet.

    People bid on your blog because its cool and hip and they love it. Don't doubt yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jury is still out for me with Raines. I like Goldblum, but I just don't know yet. I gotta finish watching the episode first.
    With lyrics like that.. I have to check out Winehouse.
    Also.. if you like that tune, try Mary Pranksters "Mercyfuck". She has a myspace page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL- you are so cute! i heart you and you know it. you can only come to the wedding if you bring your neighbor usher as your date. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that song's funny too, Cynic. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenn hates me. She says she has luff for me, but it's a front! ;-)

    I had a crush on Jeff Goldblum that was almost as bad as the one I have on Hugh Laurie. (Just to give you a hint about the intensity.) The show comes on on NBC again tonight so you can still catch the pilot.

    Thanks for your comments, Janet. But I don't doubt my awesomeness, LOL. I am just curious why a political blog or a photo blog or a sports blog would want to advertise here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. *sigh* Because I luff you, Suzanne, I will log onto myspace and check out Mary Prankster. LOL! I hate myspace.

    But I do love good music. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenn, I haven't seen Usher in so long I don't know if he still lives here.

    But that's ok. I don't want to come anyway, so there!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not entirely sure I know what fuckary means, but I love the line anywsys.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog