Thursday, March 15, 2007

Odd News

So on my DVR (Digital Video Recorder, like TIVO) I have a news ticker.

I don't normally have it on. But every once in a while I like to look at the forecast, so I turn it on. When I do that I usually look at the "Odd News" stories too.

These are the headlines that showed up last night. And because I love you, I have provided links to the stories on Reuters.com.

Hong Kong: Woman's brush with death. Woman swallows toothbrush.

Moscow: Mom's solution to cramped living. Mother hires hitman to kill her son.

Ahmedabad, India Police hot on scent of crime. Cops in India get scented uniforms.

There were other odd news stories, but these were the ones that caught my eye. Especially the scented uniforms??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog