Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I've noticed

that different Banners for my blog get different levels of interest.

I have 3 banners that I use at BlogExplosion

The first one:



Averaged about 40% clickthrough. I thought that was great since I don't pay attention to the banners that go past when I'm fulfilling my blog surfing duties. So I didn't really know if banners would actually help attract visitors.

The second one I just made because I was bored:



But the first day I used it, it had about 80% clickthrough. I was shocked. Now it usually averages about 70%.

I just made a new one:



I'll see how that compares to the other 2. I wish I KNEW what attracted people to the second banner more than the first one. If I did, I'm make my banners more like that one.

It's confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog