Monday, March 12, 2007

Tackle it Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


Well, today I AM going to go out and take some new pictures of Evan.

When he was a baby, I always had the camera at the ready. Once he started going to school and having pictures taken every other week (or so it seems) I only took pictures on special occasions.

I spent a lot of money on this digital camera!!! I need to put it to good use. Not to mention the big scrapbook that my mother gave me 11 years ago that I haven't even touched....

So, we ARE going out on Tuesday to take some pictures.

The Boy has already decided what he's going to wear! Do you think he's excited? ;-p

__________

4:54 PM

Well, we did it! We left at 10 this morning and we're just getting back. We are BOTH so tired that we just want to crash, so I'll tell you about it and post all the pictures tomorrow. But here's one. :-)

11 comments:

  1. Camera shy is he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the slideshow. Use that camera! make it work! Great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL How fun! I have been working hard at taking more pictures and scrapping and sharing them more as well. Those moments do fly by quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun tackle!! I'm glad he's excited about pictures. Blogging has made me take more pictures. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you need to come up with a blog that has all these nifty blogging things. I go to your site just to see whats cool to blog about, photo hunters, this one, and the click and comment.
    Just a suggestion. :)
    Good luck on picture taking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great reminder for everyone to take pictures. It's amazing to look back over the years and see how much they have grown. I have a few months where I have fogotten to take pictures, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tackle!! Hope your pictures turn out great!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with you on the pictures. My parents bought us a digital camera when my first was born and I am bad at keeping up on pics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a handsome guy you have there! And a great tackle. I find with my son (almost 13) it gets harder to take pictures - he isn't as willing to pose anymore, so I end up taking more pics of my little one. Hopefully your son will stay willing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to take more pictures too. We don't get school pictures so I have to stay on top of it or we won't have any. Hubby was just complaining that I have more pictures of the dogs than the Daughter. That's just not right. What a great idea for a tackle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog