Monday, March 12, 2007

Tackle it Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


Well, today I AM going to go out and take some new pictures of Evan.

When he was a baby, I always had the camera at the ready. Once he started going to school and having pictures taken every other week (or so it seems) I only took pictures on special occasions.

I spent a lot of money on this digital camera!!! I need to put it to good use. Not to mention the big scrapbook that my mother gave me 11 years ago that I haven't even touched....

So, we ARE going out on Tuesday to take some pictures.

The Boy has already decided what he's going to wear! Do you think he's excited? ;-p

__________

4:54 PM

Well, we did it! We left at 10 this morning and we're just getting back. We are BOTH so tired that we just want to crash, so I'll tell you about it and post all the pictures tomorrow. But here's one. :-)

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog