Sunday, March 11, 2007

I am battling RIGHT NOW


So I've battled 3 times before. Won all 3.

But I was accepting challenges that I thought I'd win.

But then it started bothering me.

Am I a big chicken?? (Yes)
Do I really NEED to win?? (Yes)

But I need to battle bigger fish if I'm going to keep doing this blog battle thing.

Plus I don't like winning ALL the time.

And it's more fun when you have serious competition.

Just like spades. It's no fun playing someone who doesn't know what they're doing.

I want to beat the King of Spades. Not a newbie.

So, I put my hat in the ring with a dude who wins the majority of his battles.

And he's funny.

I am prepared (NOT) to lose (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!)

And then I'll go back to battling the Messianic Universe or whatever, LOL.



Thanks to the 5 of you who voted for me!

I'm glad I have my first loss out of the way. It won't *sniffle* be so *hiccup* hard next time. *sob*

2 comments:

  1. I just lost one as well.
    We suck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We so do!

    Wait, that's wrong, the people who voted do!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog