Monday, February 26, 2007

Sarcasm Aside - My new tenant.

I told you a while ago that I had joined BlogExplosion to get more traffic to my blog.

Well, they have this thing where you can rent your blog out to other people (look under my picture, that's the link to my renter. Otherwise it says "Rent my blog") OR you can rent other people's blogs.

When you let someone rent your blog, it supposed to generate more traffic to their site and in return I get credits which allows me to get more banners to get more traffic.

Confused yet?

I don't care.

Anyway, I had 5 interested bidders to rent my blog and I chose "Sarcasm Aside".

First, the name appealed to me. Dur.

But then I read the profile & a couple of posts from each bidder. I liked his profile and I LOVED his blog entry about painting his room, LOL. Go there and read it. Click the link. Over there in the sidebar under my picture.

I mean, after you read this entry...

So YAY! I'm a Bloglord. Heh.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I didn't think anyone would want to be rented on a newbies blog like ours.
    You must of used some killer sales techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, no. I just made the rent really cheap, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaahhhhhhhhh. We 'Laurie Lovers' must stick together! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog