Monday, February 26, 2007

Well I tried

I had the best of intentions.

Evan got up at 5:40. Took his temperature. It was 102.6????

HOW can he get sick with something else while he's on antibiotics???

Anyway, I said "Take some tylenol and a shower. You're going to school."

So after his shower, he was wheezing. I said "Take a breathing treatment." (To head off the whole asthma attack shit.) So he did.

I said "Put your shoes on and make sure you have all your school stuff ready to go."

So he's standing by the door wheezing in spite of the breathing treatment and a puff of his inhaler.

I said "DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep your clothes on, we're going to the Dr."

*sigh*

I was so sleepy, LOL. I didn't get to sleep until 3am. And he kept coughing once he got down here so every time he did it would jerk me awake.

He got 3 more days of antibiotics, some cough medicine and another asthma medication.

I might as well give up and start homeschooling.

NOT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog