Wednesday, September 06, 2006

TV shows I watch

Nip/Tuck
Ok.

NOBODY BELIEVES THAT CHRISTIAN TROY IS A HOMO!!!!!!!!!!

Brooke Shields guest starred as a psychiatrist that Christian saw and told him maybe the reason he can't be happy in a relationship with a woman is because he's already in a relationship with Sean. No Christian is all paranoid that he's a homo. (His son with Sean's wife was having sex - unknowingly - with a transsexual.)

Julia's baby is going to have some birth defect.

What else?

Larry Hagman guest starred as a man who had testicular cancer and the fake nuts they gave him weren't big enough. He wanted Kiwi sized nuts.

Um...

I have to admit that I haven't really inspected the nuts of the men I've been with, but nut size never mattered to me.

I just posted this at JJHF:

Last night on Nip/Tuck, Larry Hagman wanted Kiwi sized nuts.

Is this REALLY an issue for men? How big your nuts are???

Do any women care about this?

I mean, I guess you can equate it to breast size. Some women feel more feminine with bigger boobs. They don't feel sexy after a mastectomy.

I don't care about nut size.

Girth.

That's what I care about...

Big Brother

Janelle has been pissing me off all season, but she finally made a good move last night when she voted Will out. Boogie is PISSED, LMAO. GOOD! Fucker. That's all.

What else did I watch? I don't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog