Monday, August 07, 2006

WHAT?!?!?!

Ok.

If I wasn't sitting down I would have passed the fuck out.

I made up that story about being banned from Wal-mart.

Even though I used the "Help me. She's crazy!" part from a story my best friend told ME, she still didn't doubt that it was true.

Here's the e-mail I got today from her:

The part about the Wal-Mart bitch screaming for help and that you were going crazy was total deja vu!!!!  I got wedding flashbacks....hehe.  Thanks for the fun memory.  Now I'm off to work to save lives and wipe asses (my new motto, by the way....whenever I'm asked "what do you do," my first response is "about what?"  If they clarify the question with "for a living," etc., then I tell them that I save lives and wipe asses.)

Sunshine/lifesavingasswiper
This is the page that has the story about her ruining her brother's wedding on it. It was 1998
http://nicotna.tripod.com/friends/sunshine.html

All of you (all 3 of you who read this blog) disappoint me.

2 comments:

  1. LMFAO- she thinks it is true?? see,i find it hard to believe because you don't seem like you conduct yourself that way! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has devastated me.

    *sniffle*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog