Tuesday, August 08, 2006

School tomorrow!

So Evan was getting ready to go to bed.

He came to give me a hug.

I said "Brush your teeth and set your alarm clock."
E - Ok
A - And tomorrow don't be flirting with those older women and trying to get a girlfriend.
E *rolling eyes* Well, if I get a girlfriend, she won't be older than 5th grade.
A - Well if you get a girlfriend, don't get her pregnant.
E - *sigh* I won't get her pregnant because -
A - Because you'll wear a condom, right?
E - Right. But I don't even know where you get a condom.
A - You can get them at Wal-mart.
E - But I don't know where in Wal-mart to get a condom. Just like I don't know where the raisins are.
A - Choking on a panini and LMFAO

3 minutes later
A - They're on the other side of the isle where you get the Advil.
E - The raisins?
A - Choking on my water and LMFAO

A - The CONDOMS
E - Oh. Well whatever.

I love teasing him about getting a girlfriend. Chicks have been crushing on him since he learned how to smile. I always take every opportunity to remind him to wear a condom. MAYBE he'll listen.

But he cracked me the hell up tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Oh please, like I'd believe the fuckmart story? I know you better than that! If somebody cussed Evan out in the parking lot, they'd never make it INSIDE fuckmart! I just appreciated the wedding flashback. It's not like we sit around discussing it like the other fond family memories (like, "remember that time Mom was drunk and beat the hell out of John with a zucchini?").

    Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good!

    But yeah, I think if someone actually cussed Evan out I'd beat them with my walker. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog