Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Brainiac

On the G4 network.

I found it by accident.

I usually delete the channels from the lineup that I never watch. Like CMT, Lifetime, Hallmark. The other day I accidentally punched in 67 when I meant to punch in 76 and I saw this woman standing there and she was a human statue except every once in a while she'd get an electric shock.

So I set the Tivo to record the series. The electrocution is in every other episode, apparently. Today's episodes (there are 2 a day) were electrocution of a fancy bartender (like the one tom cruise played in that movie) and hangover cures among other shit.

I LOVE this show!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog