Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Fireworks

I don't know where you live, but where I live there are at least 10 fireworks stores within 5 miles. At least. I haven't actually counted. They just opened a new one. HOW can they have year round business????

So anyway.

They were setting off fireworks yesterDAY. Like at noon. How can you see them at noon?

Then at 9pm or something my next door neighbor invited Evan outside to set off fireworks. He was out for 2 hours or something. Came back in all sweaty and with black all over his face, LOL.

Then at midnight thirty we heard some more, so we went outside. One of the other neighbors was setting off fireworks and she had her 2 toddlers out there (why aren't they asleep at midnight? I know they don't have to go to work, but I needed the break when Evan was that age. Bedtime was 7pm....)

He ran over there and they set off fireworks for about an hour. I'm surprised no one called the police. He even helped them clean up. He's so helpful. :-)

She told him she had some more that they'd set off tonight.

I've already heard some fireworks today...

So I guess I'll be hearing shit all month....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog